top of page
livestock animals are eating grass-min.jpg

TEARMS & CONDITIONS

HOW TO BOOK A TOUR

In order to register for any of our trips, please complete our online booking form below or download our full trip application form, sign it, and return it to us. We require only a 10 % deposit payment per person, which must be paid at the time of reservation to confirm your booking. The deposit payment is non-refundable—the rest of the 90% needs to be paid 30 days before arrival day. 

Click here if you would like to fill out the Green Clover Tour Mongolia Online Tour Application Booking Form. 

If you prefer, download a PDF copy of our reservations form and E-mail it to click here. 

Once we receive your tour application form, deposit, or trip payment, we will e-mail you, confirming the receipt of your transactions and providing important information that will help you prepare for your tour.

METHODS OF PAYMENT:

  • Western Union: 

Note that the transfer fees are charged to the senders. 

  • By bank transfer:

Please transfer the deposited amount to our bank via SWIFT. Bank details will be provided. All bank charges are charged to the sender's account. Once we have received your payment, we will secure your booking. Your payment may take 3-10 days to reach our account.

CANCELLATION & REFUND

Trip cancellation due to irresistible factors before the trip starts: If you have to cancel the itinerary due to irresistible reasons such as traffic, weather, politics, etc., the 10% deposit will not be refunded by the company.

Period before departure within "Which notice  of cancellation is received by us."

PS: Deposit - nonrefundable

·       15- 30 days before the tour starts- 10% of the total package price.

·       8-14 days before the tour starts-  30% of the total package price

·       3-7 days before the tour starts- 80% of the total package price

·       2-arrival day- 100% of the total package price

Once we have started to provide our service from the point of your arrival in Mongolia, no refunds will be made for unused trip arrangements for any reason. No refund will be given for unused hotel rooms, meals, sightseeing, trek days, or any other charges once the trip has commenced. The cost is quoted as a package price, and credits are not given for unused services.

INSURANCE

All passengers must be covered with reputable travel insurance before leaving on holiday. Insurance must cover personal accidents, medical expenses, loss of effects, repatriation costs, and all other expenses that might arise due to loss, damage, injury, delay, or inconvenience.

DISCOUNT

Tour Leader:

 

 

-   For groups over 12, the paying pax tour leader (one pax) will have 50% off the package price

-   For groups over 15, the paying pax tour leader (one pax) will have 100% off the package price

 

 

Off-season :

10% off from 01 October until May 31

 

Children:

Infant is free 

2-5 years of age- 75% off land services

6-12 years of age- 50% off land services

bottom of page